Industrial and Agricultural Industry Warnings for New Entrants

Industrial and Agricultural Industry Warnings for New Entrants

Industrial and Agricultural Industry Warnings for New Entrants

If you are considering entering a close niche sub-sector industry then you will also hear rumors in the industry, some true and others coming from those who have an axe to grind. It is extremely wise to listen, but not comment. Just say oh really like you are shocked and interested. Then they will tell you more of course. Still try not to judge as you will be listening to only one side of the story.

You might hear such things as: I believe the President of XYZ Company is a spoiled little rich kid with a small man syndrome; I do not like him. His father God Rest His Soul, was a decent and honest gentleman. I would never personally do business with him. I think he is a liar and scum. This is my personal opinion only. His handshake stunk, his eyes were shifty and I saw no real personal character there. Call me old fashion, but I would not do business with the President of Iran either. I think XYZ Company is acting arrogant because they have done some test locations for Arthur Midland Daniels and Monsanto. I thought the big boys were smarter than that? But last liar seems to win in the sales game?

I can tell you this stuff goes on all the time in the agricultural industrial sector, with manufacturers, equipment providers and the entire industry. Be wise and do not make comments, just listen. This is the best for all concerned and you will be smart to understand this and follow such advice. So, consider all this in 2006.

"Lance Winslow" - Online Think Tank forum board. If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with Lance; www.WorldThinkTank.net/. Lance is an online writer in retirement.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lance_Winslow